Sports / Fitness
Location: ECCL Building E, 1170 47th Street
ECCL Fitness Center
The ECCL Fitness Center has a wide array of cardio and weight equipment so you can keep in tip-top shape! Here is all the information you need to start sweating!
Hours of Operation:
Weight Room (14+)
- Monday - Friday 5:00am – 8:00am
- Monday,Wednesday and Friday 11:00am- 2:00pm
- Monday-Friday 5am-11pm ( June 13-August 19)
- Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm- 11:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sign up for classes on the day of (first come first serve)
|Core- 2:30pm-3pm||Intro- 10am-10:30am|
Intro: A class tailored to beginners. Focusing on good form and technique with an introduction to how to use machines properly and efficiently.
Bootcamp: An athletic approach to group fitness using functional sport-specific drills. Bootcamp will give you a hardcore cardio and conditioning workout.
Core: A class emphasizing the core stabilizing muscles and cardio conditioning.
Balance: A class where we focus on stability, core strength, neuromuscular response, agility, and coordination, all the while having FUN! Balance training helps prevent injury, improves athletic performance, and eases activities of daily life as you go about your day.
HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training will maximize your effort in minimal time! Improve Cardiovascular capacity, maximize calorie burn and get in shape in 45 minutes.
Looking for a way to stay motivated in your swim or workout? Join the 100-Mile Fitness or Swim Club! Simply keep track of the miles & laps of your runs, elliptical, walks or swims during each workout at the Emeryville Fitness Center and record your mileage. When you reach 100 miles, you will receive a water bottle, 100-mile Club T-shirt and the recognition of your peers. Mileage tracking is maintained (updated weekly) and available for review. The more miles you run or swim, the better the prize!
Adult Open Gym
Basketball Open Gym (18+)
Thursday 9:00pm – 11:00 pm
Volleyball Open Gym (18+)
Friday 9:00pm – 11:00 pm
Fitness Swim/Lap Swim (14+)
- Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Monday - Thursday 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Friday 2:15pm-4:15pm (6/28-8/16)
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30am-9:30am (6/3-8/8)
- Saturday 10:30am-12:30pm
- Sunday 10:0am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 12:30am - 1:30pm
ECCL Fitness Passport ( Lap Swim, Aqua Aerobics, Weight Room, Open Gym and Fitness Classes)
- Drop in: $6 Resident, $7 Non-Resident, $3 Senior (50+)
- 10-Pass: $42 Resident, $48 Resident, $21 Senior
- Season Pass*: $86 Resident, $109 Non-Resident, $43 Senior
(prices subject to change)
*valid for 3 months from the day of purchase