Alameda County Healthy Homes Department is offering eligible Emeryville homeowners grants for minor home repairs.
Minor Home Repair Program
including Mobile Homes can be used for minor plumbing, carpentry, electrical repairs, railings, grab bars, toilets, doors, locks, water heaters and more.
To Be Eligible for Minor Home Repair You Must:
- Have a household income at or below the HUD income limits.
- Own your own home.
Lead Hazard Repair Grants
- Properties must be pre-1978 residential properties in Alameda County. (Priority for built before 1960).
- The units must be family housing, SRO hotels are not eligible.
- Owner-occupied units must be home to a child under six years old or a pregnant woman, or be regularly visited by a child under six at least 2 visits per week of at least 3 hours each visit.
- Studio units must be home to a child under six years old or a pregnant woman.
- The units must have low-income occupants.
For more information and to qualify, visit www.achhd.org or call 510-567-8280.