The City of Emeryville’s Holiday Parade and Tree Lighting will be held on Friday, December 3, 2021, at 5:30pm at City Hall in Emeryville. This event will include road closures west of San Pablo Avenue and south of Powell Street.
The parade will start at 5:30pm at 1333 Park Avenue (City Hall). It will then travel Westbound on Park Avenue; then will take a right on Hollis Street, travel Northbound on Hollis Street, then turn left on 53rd Avenue and travel Westbound, then turn left on Horton Street, ending at the path leading to the South Bayfront Bridge. Detours from the parade route will be clearly marked.
Here is the full list of street closures:
- Park Avenue will be closed from 4:00pm-6:00pm from Hollis Street to Harlan Street.
- Haven Street will be closed from 3:00pm-6:00pm from Park Avenue to the City Hall parking lot (Bessler Building residents can enter City Hall parking lot from the 40th Street side).
- Hollis Street will be closed from 4:30pm-6:30pm from Park Avenue to 53rd Street.
- 53rd Street will be closed from 4:30pm-6:30pm between Hollis and Horton Street.
- Horton Street will be closed from 53rd Street to approximately 4595 Horton Street at the entrance to the path leading to the South Bayfront Bridge.
Following the parade please join us at the South Bayfront Bridge ribbon cutting ceremony and walk the bridge over to Bay Street for even more festivities!
We hope you will join the community in kicking off the holiday season!
For more information, contact Rebecca Sermeno at 510-596-4314.