THE CITY OF EMERYVILLE TO HOST
THE ROTTEN CITY BLOCK PARTY!
On Saturday, August 24th from 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., the City of Emeryville is hosting the inaugural Rotten City Block Party along Park Avenue between Hollis and Emery in Emeryville. Mayor Ally Medina says “the Rotten City Block Party will be a celebration where we reclaim Emeryville’s rebellious past as the Rottenest City on the Pacific Coast, played out in a family-friendly day of fun, music, dancing and general merriment. It’ll be a great event, and we hope to see everyone there!”
- Decathlon Kids’ Zone – play and sports area for kids! Prize raffles!
- IKEA Relaxation Lounge – when you need a break from revelry!
- Ohana Cannabis Dispensary – education, purchase and consumption of non-smokables!
- Trader Vic’s Tiki Bar – 75th Anniversary of the Mai Tai Celebration!
- SAE/Expression College –Main Stage DJ!
- East Bay Community Energy – Our Clean Energy Sponsor!
- Food Trucks – Senor Sisig, The Grilled Cheez Guy, Frozen Kuhsterd, Highwire Coffee Roasters
- Zumba in the Street – veterans and newcomers express yourselves and get lively!
- Dunk Tank – dunk a dignitary!
- Exciting Aerial Performance – High above the crowd!
and . . .
The Rottenest Dog in the Rotten City Contest!
For more information, visit www.emeryville.org/rottencityblockparty.