AC Transit Service Update: Modified Schedule
Effective Tuesday, March 31
AC Transit will begin operating a modified service schedule in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although similar to the existing Sunday service, arrival times will differ from it.
- Many lines will operate with minor time changes from the Sunday schedule.
- Weekday-only local lines will not operate, including supplemental service.
- Lines F, NL, O, and 800 will continue operations.
- Weekday-only Transbay lines will not operate.
All Nighter Service:
- Lines 800 and 801 will operate hourly.
- Line 1 will operate hourly between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
Updated schedules and printable PDF timetables will be available on the website.
Bus location and departure predictions will not be available after this change takes effect. The following systems will again show bus predictions after several days, when AC Transit’s systems are updated:
- ACT RealTime
- Google Maps
- Other third-party websites and mobile apps
- 511 predictions
- Electronic signs in bus shelters and at BART stations
AC Transit appreciates your patience while they are working on updating information.
Please stay informed by checking updates on www.actransit.org, follow them on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for line-specific alerts.