The Alameda County Public Health Officer has issued an updated Health Officer Order that loosens the Shelter in Place restrictions effective June 8th.
Effective Monday, June 8, 2020, the Shelter in Place Order will be updated to allow for:
- Small gatherings of individuals from different households to take place in outdoor settings, subject to certain conditions;
- Childcare providers to provide care to all children, not just children of essential workers, and establishes conditions under which youth extracurricular activities may resume;
- Educational institutions to resume career internship and pathways programs;
- Libraries to open for curbside pickup of books and other media;
- Certain businesses providing services with limited person-to-person contact, including appliance repair, and pet grooming services, to resume operations.
For more information and details, please visit their website.